Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Employment

Until very recently I was employed, but due to some unforeseen circumstances I a am now actively seeking employment.

Having been in the PR industry for close to 7 years now , I find it really difficult to branch out elsewhere. Of course there is also the thought of opening up my own business - but really who  has that amount of cash for investment? Only money makes money :) and right now its more about surviving ...

Friends and family have been thoroughly supportive but sometimes it really does get to me. Is it really that difficult to find employment in this country? The thought leaves be bedazzled that do I really need to pull strings in order to actually secure myself a position?

Oh well here's to hoping that within the next couple of days/weeks I'll be securing myself with a decent job and an equally decent salary so that I am able of supporting myself financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment