Thursday, January 9, 2014

Of Weight Loss, Diets and Pills ...

Lets' face it , we all have weight issues in one way or another and if you're anything like me (not that you know what I look like) I've been on a continuous mission to keep just ensure I do not add anymore weight/fat to this body.

So anyways, recently I decided to give Reductil 15mg a go again , but to my dismay I found out that the product was also discontinued in Malaysia. So I asked my pharmacist something that she would recommend for keeping the extra/unwanted pounds off. 

She suggested Duramine 30mg or Adipex Retard 30mg however , unlike Reductil that was available over the counter ; for these two appetite suppressants I would need a doctors prescription - and so I went getting on with the required.

That was 10 days ago, its been more than a week now since I've been on it. Adipex Retard works like most appetite suppressants it has the typical side effects - heart palpitation / increase of thirst/ no appetite (duh!) I've yet to determine if I have lost any weight , but I do feel far more energetic and alert. 

I would suggest cutting down on the caffeine  intake if you intend to begin on this as I realized today that my heart palpitations are on the double , the side effects will wary depending on your body. Also if you plan on getting the weight permanently without having it Yo-Yo itself back into your life - I would strongly suggest basic 15-20 minutes workout. PLEASE DRINK AT LEAST 3 LITERS OF WATER while on this as you tend to get really thirsty. 

On that note - sleep well and have a productive day tomorrow


Adipex

No comments:

Post a Comment